EDVSA is a company that offers a wide range of cost-efficient solutions in engineering, construction, integral project development, and operation and maintenance services, mainly in the energy, industrial and public sectors.
EDVSA focuses its business, processes, products and services on economic, social, environmental, safety and occupational health sustainability, through the implementation and maintenance of an integrated management system based on international standards and the pursuit of operational excellence and efficiency.
To achieve this, our commitments are:
- To promote leadership, commitment and skills of our personnel and people who work on behalf of our company, to achieve performance with integrity based on values and corporate principles.
- To manage risks and enhance business opportunities for the company, its customers and other concerned parties.
- To comply with our client’s legal requirements and other interested parties’ requirements regarding quality, environment, safety and occupational health that are applicable to their businesses, processes, activities, products and services.
- To achieve customer satisfaction, mitigate environmental impacts, prevent injuries and occupational diseases, and achieve a safe and healthy work environment.
- To establish, communicate and measure objectives and goals to evaluate and continually improve our performance as well as our suppliers and contractors’ performance, in terms of quality, customer satisfaction, environment, safety and occupational health.
- To integrate and lead criteria for environment protection, safety and health in the relevant stages of project life-cycles and services through good practices and international standards application.
- To develop convenient and sustainable agreements with customers, business partners and suppliers.
- To diversify and differentiate the company business towards innovation and efficiency.